Adam UK'n 4Music Showssa



@maddyjewkes
where is your home town?


Grew up in San diego- lived in Los Angeles for 11 years!


_____


@leahjade_xo
hey adam, you’ve got such a high voice in person but on your video you’ve got a semi low voice?!is your video edited ALOT then?
(this person deleted her original question already.)


That makes NO sense, crazy! lol


_____


@katie021589
How do you decide which country gets which bonus tracks?


Thats really not up to me- its a special agreement with the country’s respective labels


_____


@s_sayeh
What did U like the most ?the red or the yellow jacket in NCOE video


Actually, the jacket was red. They made it switch to yellow with special fx! cool huh?


_____


@ua_lady
Adam how about the 3rd single? Name?


Not there yet… weve just released this one… hold your horses! :)


_____


@funkNNsoul
What was the inspiration behind “BY THE RULES” and when did you write this song? #ETAADAM @adamlambert


I wrote the song and recorded it in LOndon actually! the Inspiration is a secret!


_____


@StarsBrighten
if you could be any animal what would you be?


a wolf


_____


@ChristiansComa
You’ll never notice me *sigh* But what’s your favorite thing about Glamberts?


They’re CUCKOO!


_____


‏@Hungarevival
Give us some lyrics of The Map please


“Now I believe in more than i can see”


_____


@rgsd4
How do you keep going & going doing promos, interviews & performing? How do you overcome exhaustion?


Mind over matter


_____


@CrazzyGlambert
Why do the people at my school judge me so much? what can I do? I know i m different


Own it girl! Different is sexy!


_____


@NoyLuvAdam
and what about Playground? when are we gonna get the song? mind sharing some lyrics with us?


There is NO song called Playground… where did that one come from hahah. These rumors… oye


_____


@hide_n_confide2
Is Tommy going to stay on your right or back to left side?


No clue… these things arent really thought thru too deeply… hahaha


_____


@glitzylady
You recently said in an interview that fans crossed boundaries when asking for a hug? Is that true? If so, I feel bad because I was one of those blessed with one of your famous hugs and apologize if what you said is true. Thanks you so much for your unwavering generosity to your fans. We appreciate it so much! #Trespassing


I love giving hugs! except for when my jackets get big makeup smudges from fans’ faces..or when i get the odd neck sniff/lick.


_____


@a_teeka
what do you think about the duo group Karmin? Have you heard their new album?


They are SO sweet and genuine! She can SING! Brokenhearted is very catchy


_____


@lambertfever111
will there be a 3rd single


yup! and a 4th and 5th if i have my way


_____


‏@AmandaC_Lambert
What does “IM TAKING YOU TO SCHOOL” in POP THAT LOCK means? #ETAADAM :)


means “im gonna teach you a few things”


_____


@AdeeraRP
So, adam It’s okay for me to say “hi” to you when I meet you someday? I kinda afraid and nervous


Dont be nervous! I love saying hi! :)


_____


@Glamfate
What is “Nirvana” about? You never tweeted the meaning of the song! =)


its a lullaby to my love :0


_____


@glitzylady
Thanks Adam! I’m relieved to hear that! Phew!! I’ll treasure that hug always! you’re the best!


:) hug away–just protect the fashion – no face plants… lol


_____


@Here4Adam
Do you ever get sick of traveling?..and what do you do to unwind???..and LMAO about the neck licking


I love takin a bath! helps me unwind fo sho
_____


@icebrat515
will the Queen show be filmed for a DVD? Or a cd recording? @adamlambert :) would be great


I hope so!


_____


@riley1877
What was the last thing you treated yourself to?


a Massage


_____


@GlambertHikari
Want to star in a particular TV show? I am SO desperate to see you in a movie one day.


True Blood!


_____


@TheDorkbert
if you could play an instrument which would you play?


Piano


_____


‏@SophGlambrit
Any Plans for the Evening?


lots of sleep if i can


_____


@audreyc1877
Have you started rehearsing with Queen yet?


nope – next week


_____


@PersianGlamDr
how does it feel to be on top in Billboard?


I like being on top *wink


_____


@spiffyJonny
lOVE you new song, Adam! Are you looking forward to performing at G-A-Y on Saturday? @LovelyLovesey + I will be there. xx


SOOOO excited! cant wait to sing for my british sistahs


_____


Goodbye folks!!! its been fun! hit me anytime @adamlambert

Twitter party kysymykset ja vastaukset täältä.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti