Daily Star: IDOL ADAM’S A DARK HORSE

IDOL ADAM’S A DARK HORSE

AMERICAN Idol star Adam Lambert wants fans to Trespass into the dark depths of his life via his new album.

But the US star warned his loyal followers to expect a few shocks along the way.

The What Do You Want From Me singer told me: “There are songs on the album about me rebelling against society and saying ‘f*** you, I’ll do what I want’.

“Cuckoo is about me acknowledging I’m insane and celebrating that fact. “And Shady is a sleazy, disco funk about cruising for sex, so it will be interesting to see how Middle America interprets that.”

But a loved-up Adam admitted there’d be no more cruising now he’s met boyfriend Sauli Koskinen, adding: “I’m so happy to be in a committed relationship.

“I haven’t had many relationships. I’ve seen and slept with a lot of great people but I’ve always wanted to find someone to be in love with and now I’ve found it I’m holding on tight.”

Adam’s new single Better Than I know Myself is out March 12.
Daily Star: IDOL ADAM’S A DARK HORSE

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti