ClevverMusic: Adam Lambert New Music Next Month



Hey guys, welcome back to ClevverMusic, I'm Bridget Daly in Hollywood. Well I have great news for you Glamberts! Adam Lambert is coming out with new music, and really soon! Adam has been busy working on his second album and tweeted out some deets yesterday that the first single is coming in October. He said, "I'm working hard this week and next to finish up all these amazing new tunes! Thank you all for staying patient... I'm excited too!
He added, "I'm 90% sure the first single will be out next month (ish) album coming early 2012! ... There is still lots of work to be done but I promise: you won't be disappointed!" Pretty exciting that we finally have a timeline, but we know lots of people will be disappointed since there were rumors the album was coming in November. But if you remember, he DID clear those up saying, "release date is not yet set... It has to be perfect for all of you, so I'm taking my time. :)" So at least we'll have a single to look forward to in just a few weeks! Let us know if you're looking forward to new Lambert music. And subscribe to CLevverMusic to stay posted on more info. See ya next time.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti