Uusia kuvia Adamista

KatieSor:
"Just saw Adam lambert in whole foods!!!! Love it!!!!"

 @lasoks:
My sister was flying from L.A. to Denver Sunday night and Adam was sitting across the aisle from her. She knows who he is and actually was the one who called me to watch him when he was on Idol but does not follow him now. She does of course know about my obsession. I was waiting at the airport for her and who should come up to the terminal and walk by but Adam. He was looking Rock star gorgeous in a beautiful green coat. He walked by and at first I just stood their and then I thought I have to talk to him or I will never forgive myself. I turned and said Adam he looked and I said "What are you doing here, are you here to work on your album. Well we started talking and I told him I had seen him in Denver and had flown to L.A. for the last concert of the tour. He did notice my Eye of Horus necklace which I happen to have on. We continued to talk for about 5 minutes. I then said it was so nice meeting him and he said the same. We shook hands and I asked for a hug and a picture. Which being the wonderful person he is he obliged. I can only tell you the reason I was able to call his name or talk to him is knowing what a warm, kind, sweet person he is. He gave me the strength to do that. I don't think I could have done that in the past. I hope you all can have that experience some day.
P.S. I would have asked him if he needed a ride but I didn't want him to think I was stalking him. lol

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti