Rebecka Stahl haastatteli Adamia + kuva


ADAM LAMBERT INTERVIEW
Here is the interview I did with Bob & Adam Lambert last Sunday. Luckily, he was incredibly fun and easy-going to talk to, can imagine that it could have been harder to get a good interview of a different celebrity.
We met up at his hotel. Bob & I were so nervous that we thought we would throw up. Literally. When he finally walked in the room I wiped the sweat from the palms of my hand on my pants fast as hell before we shook hands, haha!

First of all, we saw your performance with Queen at the EMA's, I'm a huge Queen fan and I was happily surprised to see how great you filled Freddie Mercury's shoes, how was it for you to sing the songs of Such a legendary performer ?
Answer: When Queen asked me to performances with Them I was like "LET'S DO THIS" and got really excited, Because it was SUCH a big opportunity for me to grow as an artist, but Obviously It was nerve wracking as well. It was cool too work with the guys in the band Because They were really nice and supportive.

It's been almost three years since you released your last album, I'm sure you've Developed a lot as an artist, What Should we expect from your upcoming record "Trespassing"?
Answer: This one is definitely more staff, Because I Worked with this album for a longer time than my first record. With "For your entertainment" we recorded all the songs in three months. The biggest difference is that i was much more picky with the songs on this album, I turned down a lot of great melodies Because They did not feel like something I could sing about in this point of my life. My new record is me now. It's "Alpha 2012"

In the "better than I know myself" video we see two Different Adams, one angry tequila-drinking Adam and one calm meditating Adam, the heartbreak, Which one can you Relate to the most?
A: Haha! Actually neither. I feel like the angry tequila-drinking Adam is the worst I Can Become And The calm Adam is how I want to handle situational. I would say I'm somewhere in between.

It's only been a few years since you competed in American Idol and you've Become so huge really though, how has it been sudden Adjusting to your new lifestyle?
Answer: I still have not! I believe no one ever truly cannabis Be Prepared for what comes with fame. And I really think It's going to take a real long time for me to get distressed to this, if ever.

What are the major downsides with being a public person?
Answer: The lack of privacy, of course. And Also, for me it was very surprising to see how the homophobia was so out there. Growing up and coming out as gay had never been a problem before, and suddenly with the Youtube and the internet it Became so clear That homosexuality Is not totally accepted yet. It was something I did not expect, I thought we had grown past this.

So, Adam .. We've Prepared swedish music a little test for you, we're going to sing some songs and you-can guess Which musician sings it. If that's alright? Be Prepared to Be blown away by our amazing voices, we're not at all tone def!
Adam: Haha, hit me!

First up: Gimme gimme gimme (a man after midnight)
Adam: Oh, that's ABBA!
Alice & Rebekah: 50 points to Gryffindor!

Save the World
Adam: Is not that ... swedish house mafia?
Alice & Rebekah: Correct! 100 points to Gryffindor!

It must have been love
Adam: That's an oldie, Roxette?

Dancing on my own
Adam: I know this one! It's Robyn!

Whataya want from me
Adam: Haha, I got really confused at first! That's me!
Alice & Rebekah: We just wanted to check if you're awake or not!

The interview was first utplanerad in 20 minutes but we sat for almost an hour and discussed everything under the sun. Really fun and I'm so glad I got this opportunity!

Original in Swedish;
ADAM LAMBERT INTERVJU
Här är intervjun jag & Bob gjorde med Adam Lambert förra söndagen. Som tur är var han otroligt rolig och lättsam och prata med, kan tänka mig att det hade varit svårare att få en bra intervju av en sur/trött kändis.
Vi möttes upp på hans hotell och här var både jag & Bob så nervösa att vi trodde vi skulle spy. Bokstavligen. När han till slut kom in genom rummet så torkade jag av handsvetten på byxorna fort som tusan innan vi skakade hand, haha!

First of all, we saw your performance with Queen at the EMA's, I'm a huge Queen fan and I was happily surprised to see how great you filled Freddie Mercurys shoes, how was it for you to sing the songs of such a legendary artist?
Svar: When Queen asked me to perform with them I was like "LET'S DO THIS" and got really excited, because it was such a big opportunity for me to grow as an artist, but obviously It was nerve wracking as well. It was cool too work with the guys in the band because they were really nice and supportive.

It's been almost three years since you released your last album, I'm sure you've developed a lot as an artist, what should we expect from your upcoming record "Trespassing"?
Svar: This one is definitely more personal, because I worked with this album for a longer time than my first record. With "For your entertainment" we recorded all the songs in three months. The biggest difference is that I was much more picky with the songs on this album, I turned down a lot of great melodies because they didn't feel like something I could sing about in this point of my life. My new record is me now. It's "Adam 2012"

In the "better than I know myself"-video we see two different Adams, one angry tequila-drinking Adam and one calm meditating Adam, in heartbreak, which one can you relate to the most?
Svar: Haha! Actually neither. I feel like the angry tequila-drinking Adam is the worst I can become and the calm Adam is how I want to handle situations. I would say I'm somewhere in between.

It's only been a few years since you competed in American Idol and you've become so huge really fast, how has it been adjusting to your sudden new lifestyle?
Svar: I still haven't! I believe no one ever can truly be prepared for what fame comes with. And I really think It's going to take a real long time for me to get used to this, if ever.

What are the major downsides with being a public person?
Svar: The lack of privacy, of course. And also, for me it was very surprising to see how the homophobia was so out there. Growing up and coming out as gay had never been a problem before, and suddenly with the Youtube and the internet it became so clear that homosexuality isn't totally accepted yet. It was something I didn't expect, I thought we had grown past this.

So, Adam.. We've prepared a little swedish music test for you, we're going to sing some songs and you can guess which musician sings it. If that's alright? Be prepared to be blown away by our amazing voices, we're not at all tone def!
Adam: Haha, hit me!

Först ut: Gimme gimme gimme (a man after midnight)
Adam: Oh, that's ABBA!
Alice & Rebecka: 50 points to Gryffindor!!!

Save the world
Adam: Isn't that… swedish house mafia?
Alice & Rebecka: Correct! 100 points to Gryffindor!

It must have been love
Adam: That's an oldie, Roxette?

Dancing on my own
Adam: I know this one! It's Robyn!

Whataya want from me
Adam: Haha, I got really confused at first! That's me!
Alice & Rebecka: We just wanted to check if you're awake or not!


Rebecka Stahl: ADAM LAMBERT INTERVJU
Käännös: Adam Lambert Fan club


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti